Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to create a tone control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that band pass or band reject?

What exactly do you want the tone control to do?

If you can't answer my question, I can't answer yours.

I think we've lost the OP.

Johnny come lately, He has no activity since the initial contact Saturday morning.
Reminds me of some of the urgent requests for help from newbies never to be seen again.

"a tone control that only ranges from 40hz-80hz. is this possible?"
"i know how to create bandpass"
:confused:I'm confused. Those statements don't seem consistent. If you know how, why are you posting here?

"i only want to use capacitor and potentiometer"
All the band-pass circuits I've seen require more than a capacitor and a pot. How do you manage it?

Can you answer any of the questions that have been posted before you came back????????????????????????
If you don't we can't help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for not showing for few days

because i dont have personal computer.

i only doing my projects in internet cafe.

this is my diagram

i want to now the value of my capacitor for 40hz-80hz bass control

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 324
Seems to be a variation of a baxandall tone control circuit.
Maybe this will help;
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back