Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to become a hidden user?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You simply go to view profile and ckick on the hide status button

This feture is probobly for the ones that feel that there privacy is violated by shoving evryone that he is on.

If you ask me let them see when im on!

Someone Electro said:
This feture is probobly for the ones that feel that there privacy is violated by shoving evryone that he is on.

If you ask me let them see when im on!
Yep exactly, I want people to know when I am online (in case if they want to send my PM or something).

Yep exsactly!

Btw: Gothic is on my CDs for 2 days now.And well im stuck in Chapter 2. (I seem to screwd up somting at the mining site.)The animals atach each other too.I seen 3 wolfs runing after a scavanger (an big bird like creature that cant fly)And there is the whole world of Gothic I (but the orcs destroyed evryting)

hey ..hey ...u guys make me sound like a freak....I was just curious about y its there on a site like this and as ' someonelectro' explained.....why?

U make it sound like i am goin to bomb the site or something... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back