Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How odd . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachtheterrible

Have you ever noticed that there are always a ton of guests on this website? As I speak, there are three registered users, and fifteen guests!

Maybe it is just people who are actually members, but don't have the automatic sign in option selected, and only sign in when they are going to post something.

Or maybe we have a lot of onlookers?

Wuddya think?

Yup, it took me a lot of stumbling on the site through google before it occured to me that I should register.

yeah, i stumbled here on google also. Fortunately for me, I realised the potential of this site right away and joined.

I did the same thing zach...I was hooked on this site for a couple months after I found it. I was posting like it was my job...and I was posting while I was at work so it kinda was my job. :lol:

If you look at the most users online, (326) I'm sure most of them are guests. Maybe there is a problem with the bulletin board code?

There may be a lot of people that do what I do. I only login when I think I can contribute something. I check in several times a day ... :D

forget how i got here, it wasn't google-fu though, i remember that much. was linked from some other site i was randomly browsing...

some of those guests might actually BE google though, or other bots/spiders combing threads and indexing them on search engines or what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back