Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can i build that? (Flasher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I Norway (my country) its legal to have flashers in Yellow. So im going to make them (i think)

If u use this schematic

**broken link removed**

ou will be able to Put one LED on while the other is off and vice versa. i put two Red LED's on while two green LED's are off, so it's kinda fun to try with, i modded this guy's 555 circuit

Using A 555 Timer Chip

i played with it for 10 minutes and then i had the new version i made :D my first mod :D

So try the Using A 555 Timer Chip one and then try mine.

Good luck ;)

I actually named this circuit ''police car theme'' LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
If u use this schematic ...
With the supply voltage at the minimum for a 555 (4.5V) then it might stop working when the battery runs down a little.
The green LEDs will be extremely dim (only 1.1mA). The red LEDs will be dim (only 2.5mA).

SNIP*

they dont look dim at all, I use such high resistence resistors because i'm scared i'll burn the LED's...
But you can see the light pretty well...

Most LEDs are spec'd at 20mA and have a max allowed continuous current of 30mA or 40mA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back