Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hoverboard charging problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

john1201

I purchased Hoverboard six months back. When I put it on charging , Hoverboard gets heated up.Is there any Problems with the Charger or the hoverboard.
There are many cases of explosion of hoverboard in past year.

I just want to know how it charge or how these charging process works?

Please don't hijack threads, I have started a new thread for you specific to your topic.
JimB One of the ETO Moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased Hoverboard six months back. When I put it on charging , Hoverboard gets heated up.Is there any Problems with the Charger or the hoverboard.
There are many cases of explosion of hoverboard in past year.

I just want to know how it charge or how these charging process works?
Hi John,

It would be better if you started a new thread- you will then get replies specific to your question.

Perhaps you could also provide details of the battery and charger in your hovercraft, especially the battery type- lead acid, Lithium Ion etc

spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back