Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High Power H-Bridge [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrz126

jrz126 submitted a new article:

High Power H-Bridge - I just built a high power H-Bridge for my inverted pendulum project and I thought I would share it.

I just built a high power H-Bridge for my inverted pendulum project and I thought I would share it.

I was running it at 45VDC into a 12 ohm, 200W resistor with no problems (thats over 150W). I was alittle over ambitious with this H-Bridge, it turns out my servo motor for the pendulum draws <50W when running. The motor itself is capable of 200W.

There's a few things that need to be noted:
1. High voltage is lethal. attempt at your own risk.

2. This circuit generates alot of electrical...

Read more about this article...

I used the IR21844, it has an adjustable deadtime built in. The original post has some more details, see the link right below the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back