Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High Power ( 5 to 10 KW) DC to AC Inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regi1962

I am looks for a high power pure sinewave DC to AC Inverter circut to build a unit for my Solar power project. Please feel free to share whatever circut diagrams available. The one I am looks for is with full bride IGBT back end with transformar.

5-10kw power inverter

what Dc voltage do u intend to invert, the one i designed can only work on 12 n 24v Dc with softstart n erro correction.

I am planning to use a 48V battery bank. Can you post your 24V design. Is it possible to modify your design to 48 / 96 Volt ??

It can be modified to 48v but 96v will be alittle hard. i wil post 12v and 24v bcos the 12v was modified to 24v, u then compare the two.

i will like to post it to ur email bcos it wil be easier for me the diagram is not in my phone.i hav to scan and send.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back