Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hey What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title should be based on the amount of thing's you've broken..

We all know our knowledge increases along with the pile of scrap :)

We all know our knowledge increases along with the pile of scrap

Then i must be a genius! :) My dad works at a junk yard. :cool: And i have access to EVERYTHING! Mohaaaa!

That makes all of his customers far smarter than you since they are the ones who had broken and tossed out the items. You and your dad are merely refuse recipients.:rolleyes:

Jealous of you inheriting a junkpile? Never. There's only one type of person who I envy: people who own lots of land... and I mean those who own 250 acres or more of either woods or beachfront property.

There's only one type of person who I envy: people who own lots of land... and I mean those who own 250 acres or more of either woods or beachfront property.

Oh, oh well. I had my 15 minutes of fame. :) The most land we ever owned is the 7 acres of land we currently live on. Most of it is pasture and hay fields, but i have my fun! :)

Jealous of you inheriting a junkpile?

What is wrong with that? :confused: :)

It's junky! Quit talking trash!

It's junky! Quit talking trash!
Uh! You did not just say that!? Well, one person's just is another person's treasure! Ooh, it smells so good! Kinda like a mix between engine oil, and burning gas. :)

Please don't insinuate before us all that you are sitting there amidst your intestinal fumes, rather enjoying at all? :(

This thread has degenerated into mindless babble. Oh well, it's ****-chat. Why should I care? :)

This thread has degenerated into mindless babble. Oh well, it's ****-chat. Why should I care?

Because you are worried that the mindless nonsense will take over your soul! :) lol. Just kidding. I would worry if someone actually believed in that crap. :rolleyes:

the mindless babble is caused by Mark's fumes .... that's not the smell of warm, electronic components from your PC that you're experiencing .... it's Mark!

gramo said:
lol, this thread is way out of wack now :p
It's also way out of date.:)
It had died a graceful death, and would have slept peacefully through all eternity, had you not ressurected it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back