Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu

Hi, recently I have built a solar car, I wish to control the front tires(side movement: left or right) through a remote control.

Because I am new to this "robotics" field. If someone could give me a site where I could learn some basics. I tried seaching google but couldn't find much. Hopefully after learning these basics, I could try to figure out how to make the remote control for my car.

Second of all, does anyone know how I can go about making the remote control for the car(as described above). I only wish to have 2 commands: left and right.

AND ALSO!!! :eek: if anyone could recommend any GOOD books, for a student going into grade 11 for this field, it would be real helpful!!!!!!

Any help will be great. Thanks. :)

Heres a link to a site that gives some basics on radio remote control and it also has a forum for enthusiasts.

**broken link removed**

Seek out the "Pericom Technolgy Inc" website they make R/C chips and have a good selection of application notes , complete with schematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back