Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with plc college project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightflier_3

I am doing a project on a parking garage. It will hold 25 cars ,then a light will illuminate that says lot is full. Then when one car leaves lot light will go off. I have everything set up for light to come on, but when I get one car to leave the light will go off, but will come back on. My instructor told me that I needed to do a compare on count up and count down. I tried this but it is not working. I am sending an attachment for the diagram that I have used for project. This is for Allen-Bradley PLC. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I new to all of this. Thanks!

Attachments

• Scan.pdf
    493.6 KB · Views: 742
  • Scan1.pdf
    414.9 KB · Views: 657
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back