Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with pic16f877a existing project

Status
Not open for further replies.
the display doesnt show anything at all. i even tried using the original program but still doesnt show anything
the display i'm using is FORDATA - FDCC1602L-FLYYBW-51LR, n i'm very sure the display is fine.

it works during simulation, does this kinda situation happen often?

btw thanks for your nigel tutorial, it helps me a lot during my modification of the program n programming pic16f684

Two things... The LCD isn't initializing so... make sure the pic is running ( to do this... add a toggle to one of the pins and drive an led). If its running... You need to check delays... Most LCD's don't initialize because the signals are too fast..... Have you the same XTAL as in the proteus circuit?

i'm using this Frequency:3.579545MHz; Frequency Tolerance:± 50ppm; Load Capacitance:18pF; Frequency Stability:± 50ppm; Operating Temperature Range:-20°C to +70°C; Crystal Mounting Type:Through Hole; Crystal Case Type: , however i just realize in my protheus the OSC2/CLKOUT doesn't on,only OSC1/CLKIN ON, will that affect it??
i'm trying to test the lcd n pic using example from cytron now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back