Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with 89c51rc2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed_289

hi everyone
im working on my senior design which is a water level indicator. and im using atm89c51rc2. im struggling on what program should i use to write the program with in assembly language and then how to burn it on the microcontroller, and this what i bought to burn the chip with
**broken link removed**
if you guys can tell me how to do this with the fact that i have the program already written in a notepad. i just need it converted to hex and then have it on the microcontroller :confused:

you can write your assembly program in an IDE like Keil uvision 3. During the sucessful compilation & linking, it will generate the HEX files. Hope your programmer came with an interfacing software. Browse the generated hex for flashing into the chip.

thank you geobabu, is there any other program besides keil??
and no the programmer didn't come with an interfacing software, is there a software that you recomand using ??
thanks again

If you can do C you can install SDCC its a free... excellent compiler.. I use it for the 8051 series all the time... It also outputs debugging information for ISIS.. http://sdcc.sourceforge.net/

They sell your programmer here .... Maybe you can ask for the software!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back