Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

(help) using a counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng.h

hi every one ....
iam designing astepper motor controlling circuit to control three steppers to make an automatic drillling machine ...
iused a L297 ic ,uln2803 ic, to control the direction and mode of operation through the parallell port of the pc ..
and used Lm555 to generate the clock pulses ...
the proplem is ineed to control the motor in aspesific number of rev.( like 3rev.)so iwanted to connect acounter and i used (d8253c) but i dont know how to connect it without using it's (8data input pins) the data sheet below...
i will be thankfull if anyone could clear ub that to me..

Attachments

• 102150_NEC_D8253C.pdf
    422.8 KB · Views: 168
i don't know what you are doing... but you are giving me some good ideas and you are doing better than i did...

this is the circuit that 3v0 loves to make fun of me with:
scan0001-jpg.35876

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back