Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to buy a Stereo microscope .

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvinfx

I wonder to have a Stereo microscope , but when i check the models i messed up at all and i have this questions:

what is different between x7-x45 and x3.5-x90 ?
which one is suitable for cellphone repairing?

what is different between x7-x45 and x3.5-x90 ?
Gain, magnification from 7times to 45 time. or 3.5 to 90.
You will never use 45 magnification on a cell phone.
I can not see links to your microscopes.
I use something like this picture but with a stand that goes up/down much like a microscope. Then this plugs into a old laptop.

I tried on of those USB digital microscope and found its depth of field to be terrible. A couple of mm at best. If you can afford it, I really think an optical stereo microscope is the way to go.

I tried on of those USB digital microscope and found its depth of field to be terrible. A couple of mm at best. If you can afford it, I really think an optical stereo microscope is the way to go.
Yes , definitely Stereo microscope is something different and i have never seen any professional to use digital microscope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back