Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me,plz....really no idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWai

Hi mates I m newbie here...Here I got some questions and hope someone kind can help me.I really no idea even I study it for whole day that's why I need help...please....

The Question is,do you know the 4516B Cmos IC binary up-down counter??If yes can you plz let me know what's the use of pin5(carry in),pin7(carry out),pin 10(UP/DOWN),pin1 (Preset Enable) and pin 9(MR)??

I had study the datasheet but it just explain briefly and I can't understood.

If can plz go to

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2003/02/DiceProject00-1.pdf

and look through the circuit.I m now building this circuit and still can't understood it and I hope someone kind can help me,is it OK?

Sorry to bother ya...

And from future do not corss post. Cross posting/posting your question multiple times is not going to fecth you any additional or extra ordinary help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back