Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me I need a circuit 3000va pure sine wave inverter with charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkar

Please help me . I need a circuit 3000va pure sine wave inverter with charger.

I have a 3000watt but it's square wave

If you already have the 3kW square wave inverter, that is the hard bit done. Can you not just filter the square wave using a big LC filter to get only the fundamental (50 or 60Hz) sinewave? The LC filter will filter out the higher order harmonics that are turning your sinewave into a square wave. You might need several LC circuits in series depending on the purity of the sinewave you need

Forget about using a huge, expensive and lossy LC filter on your squarewave inverter. Its voltage is too low since a sinewave has peak voltages 1.414 times (the root of 2) higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back