Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me finding the right spare part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electroenthusiast

I'm looking for some Displays with Digitizer (Touch Screen). I found some on ebay too.
My device reads the part number as ED060SC7 (LF) H3, whereas you can mostly find the ones with ED060SC7 part number.
Some with other prefixes. Please let me know how i can know whether these are different or the same.

Are these different products?
Links:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Can you find a data sheet for your lcd
If you want some one to read them it would be nice if you found the data sheet and posted a link.
You'll get better help that way.

I may have one of those maybe I have a kindle that the USB port broke off but it all worked beside not being able to charge it. I solder a old cord with one of the usb plugs cut off to charge it. The screen works good. I'll look at the part number.
I can take you better pic too so you can see if the plugs are the same.

Last edited:
Hi be80be, i'm unable to find the datasheet for the model 'ED060SC7 (LF) H3'. Don't understand what the LF and H3 attribute to.
The similar ones with different suffixes look similar, but dont know whether they come with touch screen. As far as i have seen, as it is mentioned in their product page, Kindle 3 Ebook Keyboard is not a touch screen enabled one. So, don't know whether i can buy the product variants. Please let me know if you can grasp anything about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back