Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me about AVR training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nihal_2000

Hi,
I am looking for some training in micro controllers; I would like to know few things as follows:
1. Without any previous knowledge in controllers (I did used 8085 in my college), can i directly jump for AVR training? As I know C?
2. If I got trained in AVR32 will it be possible me to program AVR8, AVR16...?
3. Do Atmel having any training centers in India? Or do they support any other training center in India?
4. Where can I buy development board for AVR32? Do we need separate development boards for AVR8 & AVR16?

Thank you!

Nihal

If you know some 8051 or 8085, you may find it very interresting to jump to AVR

This article i wrote might help you cover the most basic aspects and guide you in your choice
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Ive bookmarked the above to study later Thanks

I have a little experience in 8080 asm and with the AVR and I bought an Arduino board with a ATMega 328 on it for $25 and the program IDE in C is free.
Start at "arduino.cc" and go from there Lots of fun and I havn't got to asm yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back