Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help in EZ dowload for 8051 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc123456

Who can tell me , What 's 2150 , 1150 and 250 in circuit EZ dowload for 8051 ?
it's here **broken link removed**
thank you very much [/url]

abc123456 said:
Who can tell me , What 's 2150 , 1150 and 250 in circuit EZ dowload for 8051 ?
it's here **broken link removed**
thank you very much [/url]

I'll hazard a guess and say they are precision resistors to give the required output voltage.(in ohms)

Henrico said:
I'll hazard a guess and say they are precision resistors to give the required output voltage.(in ohms)

I agree!, they are the resistor values in ohms - as is obvious if you compare the labeling in the rest of the circuit. Presumably you would have to make them using parallel resistors, or presets.

StupidDum said:
2150, 1150...
these resistor values are strange...

Presumably they are to give accurate voltages for the programmer, switching between two different values - which is why I suggested parallel resistors or presets - personally I'd probably use presets with series resistors, something like 470 ohm presets with either 1800 or 1K in series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back