Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help~ how to use C languge to compile FFT . thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

wontall

the computer receive 512 points singal.and i want to use FFT to transform it .
anyone can tell me how to use c languge to compile it? thanks.

Do a Google search for "FFT algorithm", "FFT C++", etc. Leave out the quotation marks.
I tried this and got lots of hits that look promising.

I have the same question. I want to do a quick FFT routine. I saw Robert Lacoste's assembly routine and the outright condemnation of Microchip's AN on the subject as being downright wrong.

Lacoste's routine is assembly for a PIC17 and I need to run on the PIC18. I also code in C and don't have experience calling assembly, especially with all that input/output data. Most of the code out there is C++, and I'm not sure how to adapt it, so I'm not sure where to go from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back