1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

help finding a GOOD battery charger preferably under $40

Discussion in 'Automotive Electronics' started by budget minded, Oct 22, 2016.

1. budget minded

budget minded Member

well... this thread proved absolutely POINTLESS! all i can do is roll the dice on a $50 deltran battery tender plus (as in plus $5 for alligator clips) and hope i'm not one of the 3% that gets screwed with a defective unit. i can't wait any longer. i need a charger NOW.

UPDATE:
    now i DO have one. i picked a battery tender plus up that includes alligator clips up locally for $60. if it blows up in 90 days, i'll at least be able to return it. i hope it isn't necessary

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  2. Mosaic

Mosaic Well-Known Member

Well, I'd have supplied a charger capable of 4x the charge rate or so for that price with more protections for the battery.

3. fezder

fezder Well-Known Member

Have you contacted CTECK? Perhaps worth a shot!

4. dave

Dave New Member

5. tcmtech

tcmtech Well-Known Member Most Helpful Member

I don't see it that way. You near perfectly demonstrated what deeply ingrained arrogance and ignorance working together can do for getting help on a forum! A+ Work! :woot: