Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

voidptr

Hi :)
My nickname said it all :)
Im more soft than hard, I started few months ago playing with components, mostly digital tho.
I did some basic course in electronic but never really used it :-/
Now Igot some hobby late evening projects :)

btw I will make grammar errors, I'm a french Canadian so my english is some time rusty :eek:)

Welcome to the forum!
There's a general leaning towards hardware here on the forum from what I've experienced, but no lack of software knowledge either that's for sure!
If the technical merit of your posts are valid no one will mind the syntax or semantics! We're all here to learn, we just have to be patient when communication is difficult.

Hi voidptr. Welcome to ETO! :)

I'm sure you'll find this site to be very helpful in your quest to learn. There are a lot of knowledgeable and friendly members here, and I'm sure they (and I) are looking forward to helping you in the future :)

Also, do not worry about your english. It was easy enough to understand you, so there's nothing to worry about. However, I have found google translate to be good when translating the romance languages, such as French and Spanish, to English. If there's ever anything you need help with, it might be worth checking that out.

Kind regards,
Der Strom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back