Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello!: an introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

stumblr

Hi everyone. Thanks for letting me play in your sandbox!:)

I have been operating a consumer electronics factory authorized service center for 20 years.
Plasma, LCD, a bit of everything.

Most of what we have been doing in recent years involves troubleshooting to board level. When sets are in warranty it's easy to throw boards at them until they work!!

As many of you know, few folks are willing to pay for repairs with new product seeming to be so inexpensive. my component level troubleshooting skills have fallen behind and I am hoping to get some help here.

I am able to fix many but not all SMPS failures. Some primary side problems have me baffled. Likewise with backlight inverters.

I can contribute plenty of experience with a number of brands (Korean and Japanese). Access to service data, bulletins, etc. I have a "huge| stock of boards. (new and pulls).

Looking forward to participating!

Hi,

Welcome to the forums. Looks like you have some good info to share. We repair and design stuff here and of course talk about all of that a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back