Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Having some problems with 89C51RE2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMeN

My micro does not respond to the programs that I write to him.
In the begining of the project I wrote a program to see if it works:
Code:
#include<REG51_2> \\ I added the origional librarry and changed its name...

void main()
{
PCON=0;
TMOD=0x20;
TL1=0xFD; \\ BAUD RATE 9600
TH1=0xFD;
TR1=1;
TF1=1;
SM0=0
SM1=1
SM2=0
REN=0
EA=1
ES=1
ET1=1
EX0=1

P1=0xFF;
P2=0xFF;
}

After I tested that program and it worked I added some chips that are undirectly connected to the micro, and now the program does not work. The only chip that connected to the micro are MAX233, DS1232 and FPGA. I changed the MAX and the DS and checked the FPGA that its works. I even connected the micro only to the voltage out side my electronic board and it stil doesnt work. by the way I tried another two microes and its stil the same.

Please help im out of idies...
I would be happy even if you send me an email or contact me on my messenger: damen63@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back