Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Have you seen similar boxes/cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
3vo:

I have one of the flanged Polycase gizmos. I don't exactly know which model it is, but I could find out. The overall is about 2" W x 1-1/8" tall x 3" L and 3.5" between the bolt holes.

The lid will snap and stay on without using the 4 screws.

If it is not too much trouble could you check to see what series. I have been looking at the LP

It's the BT series for sure. Look at the drawing: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2012/03/14531129045666516PDF.pdf The upper left two drawings show lots of marks around the lid area, These snap it together. Remember you can get these with and without the bottom feet. If only you know: you can cut off the screws for the top and glue them in place just to make it look nicer.

I accidentally drilled the top of an aluminum box for feet, so I just countersunk and put screws that did nothing in them.

I can't tell on the LP drawing. You could call and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back