Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy X'mas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

transistor495

Forum Supporter
Wishing all of you a Happy Christmas and prosperous New Year :)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Well, a little early and I think most on here would have preferred female bums but apart from that, Merry Christmas. Apologies to anyone that had a male bum preference.

Mike.
<edit> tried to add some smilies but couldn't decide which smilie should go where!!:eek:</edit>

Last edited:
Merry Christmas!

picture.php

(Ahhhh, that's better.)

Last edited:
**broken link removed** to you all... enjoy!:D
(just follow the directions listed under the image)

Season's Greetings!

What a disappointment - I thought the string could be pulled and then "whoops"!! Instead, I get a watermark Z that pans across the image.:(

Dang Pommie. I wanted that one too.

Audioguru, can I have the front girl laying flat on her belly (since Mike grabbed up the best one)? I guess this will be after November 2009?

When the girls leave me next year then they might need to recouperate for a while.

Send them down to Florida to rest and warm up.

Kidding, wife would never go for that unless they cooked, washed clothes, etc.. By the picture, gonna say I doubt it! They can not even dress themselves.

So guess they will have to go elsewhere. HiTech's place?

I dunno, I am still troubled by transistors choice of photo's...

It's not like we don't know there is (this stuff) out there but the Electronics side of this is getting pinched out with to much.

Enough is enough you may just drive other's away from our site with (this stuff.)

Maybe we should keep it down to a level of a Victoria Secret Catalog.

This is the first place they arrive in some cases to get a picture of the community that has been created. Do you want an Electronics site or a (This Stuff/ and Electronics.) I would say if it increases peoples interest in electronics (OK) I'm for it.

Or

Have we missed the mark of what is trying to be created for this Site?

Edit: My post to this one was 666.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back