Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hakko 936 need schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenatoBR

Hi all,

A long time I'm looking for Hakko 936 schematic and did not find it in web.
Anybody Knows where I can find it?

Tks,

Renatobr

Anybody?
Pls, at least some pictures from the circuits.
I have a clone soldering station and I like to compare the circuit with hakko 936.

Rgds

Renato

Sorry Renato, it's not easy finding stuff like that sometimes.

I took some pictures of the circuit of my soldering station, comment about the circuit, pls.
As Hakko 936 is very very expensive here, I'd like to buy only the iron solder 907 from Hakko and use it with my station, but I don't know if it´s
compatible.

**broken link removed**

Renato

If you're posting pictures upload them locally not on a third party service. When posting you can attach images code and compressed files.

I have QUICK 700, that is HAKKO soldering station .. (same CNR manufacturer different sticker - check for pictures)... you can register on hakko site to access documentation ..

I uploaded the 936 manual

as for the "Hakko 936 is very very expensive here" - I really do not know what "expensive" is but hakko 936 is 80% cheaper then weller for example (locally) ...

as for the clones, QUICK and HAKKO are "exactly the same" inside, and are made in same place - only different markets ..

I hope this helps ... btw the file you uploaded to rs is unobtainable

Attachments

• 936.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,686
Sorry for the upload in third party service, now I have attached two pictures.

Renato

Attachments

• 936A Circuit.jpg
    936A Circuit.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 11,239
  • 936A Bottom Layer.jpg
    936A Bottom Layer.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 5,397
Sorry for the upload in third party service, now I have attached two pictures.

from the first glance schematic look identical as one in original HAKKO and "left half" of mine QUICK ... what I can say is that inside QUICK it looks "bit nicer", in general that triac have heatsink, the pcb looks "nicer" (not that pale) .. but all in all, schematic looks very similar (if not identical) ... not sure what would you expect from a analog temperature control ?

Hakko is the original designer of all these type of product on the market, somehow, it lost control on its contract manufacturer, that why similar product (over-manufactured product) flood the market.

Arhi, I'm hobbyist and an analogical station is enough for me.
I'd like to use the Hakko 907 soldering iron with my station, but I have doubt if it's compatible.
If I convert my money in dollars, Hakko 936 costs around $ 240 here in my country, this is reason I'd like to buy only de iron solder 907 and use it with my station.
I don't understand why there is no schematic or pictures from Hakko 936, is it a secret circuit?

Renato

Last edited:
There are cheap source selling those over-manufactured soldering station (at all kinds of different brand) for uner US$50 including shipping. The one with Hakko brand on the shell cost at least twice that price.

Last edited:
hi this is schematic for hakko 936 can any one give component details in attachment having schematic

Attachments

• SOL_936.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,809
Unfortunately few US suppliers will send items outside the USA.

After seeing recommendations for the Hakko iron on a newsgroup I did find a supplier - USD 93 plus USD 68 for shipping.

The 936 clones are manufactured in China (probably the Hakko ones too - even though they are a Japanese company) and buying the minimum quantity of 6 will still turn out cheaper than one Hakko from the USA.

Renato - i now have a schematic for the hakko 936 - need your e-mail address

Renato:

Thanks to a friend who helped me maintain my sanity while working on this project, I now have a COMPLETE and ACCURATE SCHEMATIC for the HAKKO 936 T/C Soldering Station.

You and I corresponded a year or two ago about this, but at that time I did not have the info.

Please send me your e-mail address and I will send the PDF of the schematic, and PCB layout to you immediately...!

Regards,

Tom Hammond N0SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back