Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Haarp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Know ye the truth and the truth will make you free"

.....God

So what truth are you referring to?

I think you have the cat by the backside on this one. The truth JC spoke about here relates to sin. Go read John 8 again, but this time continue onwards to verse 36.
You'll see.

RE: chem-trail de-bunking

on the con-trails vs chem-trails ... trail:

why would anybody be debunking the chem-trail issue? it's a little SPOOKy. it's like de-bunking influenza or full moons.

there's a very short learning curve, after which you realise there's definitely something wrong with those trails. efforts by some to de-bunk it just helps people see the bigger picture of trolls and spooks, and the conspicuous silence of mainstream media on the subject.

there was a travel show on tv that featured con-trailed skys in it's title graphics. the last travel show i saw had chem-trails! a lot of viewers will be subconsciously duped into accepting them as normal.

Hey SV, looks like you got backup :)

Here's a photo showing the chem-trail "tic-tac-toe" pattern. I do find it a little odd.

**broken link removed**

Look underneath each crossing point, allow for windage, and you'll find a VORTAC station serving duty as guidepost of the sky. Nothing complicated, nor mysterious nor conspiratorial about it. Just a fact of daily life.

Here, I'll show you: Pull my finger.

Look underneath each crossing point, allow for windage, and you'll find a VORTAC station serving duty as guidepost of the sky. Nothing complicated, nor mysterious nor conspiratorial about it.

Wow, you're right! I enlarged part of that image, and it clearly shows a VORTAC transmission tower. Good find, Allvol.

I just noticed something else very strange when I zoomed in on that photo - don't those chemtrails remind you of a Scottish flag? Could it be a Scottish plot of some sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back