Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GTP Programmer LITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.7 k

if its a voltage divider .. then what is the complement of the 2.7 k ... is it 4.7K (i guess)?
if its so can i design another voltage divider using 3.3k .. then its complement has to be 5.7k (if my calc is right ..) .... will it b ok ??

Really I used 3.3K their in earlier versions. Now I've have the 2.2K baby.
Nothing was wrong in both.
But my suggestion is to make the full PICKit2 or Bill's magicboard:) Junebug.
If you buy a Junebug, you're ready for big leagues. But....
If you want a PCB layput, I can give you my own, which I'm using for 3months approx. It is easy simple singlr layer and pretty much home-makable.

i use a pickit2 lite with mplab ... when i attempt to connect the pickit2, the os is recognised but i get an error message stating that the Vdd is 2.29 Volts which is out of the range (3 to 5.5 volts) ....

what might be the problem ???.. i use a 650 uH inductor ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back