Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Got invitation to test for university of applied sciences!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, fezder!!

When I took my test for 1st class commercial FCC license back in the mid 70's a slide rule was allowed.
The only problem was that all of the answers were the same series on numbers - only the decimal points were in different places-making the slide rue sort of useless. You had to know the theory.

Wee, I got accepted via this tricky way I described earlier, school starts at 22-day this month if all goes well, and people I talked agreed with my motives that this education increases my chances of employment in future and stuff like that! :) Me happy!
Congrats from me too fezder. Well done.:cool:

spec

Wow! Stay on a roll. From me. Regurgitate. You need a "piece of paper". Do not get carried away an try learning more than your fed. Take what they feed you and regurgitate, otherwise, be prepared to argue with teach to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back