Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Getting active in ham radio: Best ARRL test 2011 references?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiTan

I'm looking at getting active in ham radio starting Jan 2011 and could use some input on who has the best test reference for the technician-level exam. There are plenty of references already on amazon, ebay, and several blogs, but it's hard to assess what's considered outdated, or how much the tests have changed over the past year.

Can anyone recommend a good webpage or book that is up-to-date on next year's exam content?

Try here:

I think they are kept up to date.

Jim GM3ZMA

what he said

+1 on what JimB said. I took the online practice test(s) several time and passed on my first attempt. After taking several practice tests, you'll notice that certains questions keep on appearing and then you can dilute the question to a key word or phrase and the answer...

Best of luck, it's a fun hobby!

Ciao and in search of my next cold one,

NearBeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back