Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gauss cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone send me the circuit diagram for a capacitor charged heavy pulse circuit (flash circuit) which is simple so that i can use it in my gauss linear accelarator.

Hi tech master 117,

Linear accelerators are dangerous projects, and are potentially illegal in some places. I need to speak to the moderator staff and am going to temporarily lock this thread. If they think it should be left open, I will reopen it. If not, it will remain closed.

Please understand the reason behind this--We want to keep our membership safe and do not want to provide them with information that may encourage illegal projects and/or behavior.

Regards,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back