Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

upload_2016-12-18_15-39-49.png

Last edited:
ATF, you English is far better than my Espanol, but the word you are looking for is "fleeting".

For Lease Navidad!

JimB

Thanks for catching the error.

After two years using this Samsung tablet, its spelling checker bites me from time to time. Add to it, small size and fat fingers and posting is not an appealing option. Usually, for those more in the technical side I compose them in my desktop.

Regarding English, in the last months I started to read a series of books supplied by daughter (she is fluent in it) making me to regret how limited mine is. Dickens, Stephen King, Gertrude Stein, Byatt, Joyce. Nice to see how each one's style becomes evident in just few paragraphs. Right now Faulkner in progress.

Now, after rereading it again, it seems that your checker got you as well, :) so Thanks and Feliz Navidad to you as well!!

Dare to open then a thread titled "Not acceptable to ETO"? It would be an instantaneous (but fleeting) success.

EDIT/
Corrected to "fleeting".
Gracias Jim
/EDIT
I preferred the original wording.:)

Have a go at Thomas Hardy too and definitely John Steinbeck's, 'Grapes of Wrath' and 'Of Mice and Men'. The latter is considered to be the best written novel ever.

If you need any information on English, punctuation, grammar, and composition, just send a PM; I have a load of references you may find useful.

spec

Last edited:
Thread is so long and old that you could repost with maybe no one being the wise.

Thread is so long and old that you could repost with maybe no one being the wise.
Like telling a joke at the old people's home. (short memories) It is still funny/new every day.

There was this electronics forum; where old men had so many jokes they numbered them. So to tell a joke all you had to do was say "1762" and most people laughed. "That was almost funny. It happened to me once. You know the part about getting bigger."

There are many double posts. Some times I have to hear the joke three times before I get it.

"Thank you, thank you, I will be here all week."

It took me a couple of weeks to read through all the 'Funny Images' thread. It would have been a lot quicker if I didn't keep choking with laughter.:joyful:

There is one joke that makes me laugh each time I think of it- can you guess?

How about you all- which one for you?

spec

Last edited:
This will scare the $#!+ out of him.
**broken link removed**
STOP Stop...Some of us have to live in this water.

Latest threads

Back