Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Full option egg incubator!...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear boncuk,
i am a electronics hobyist but little experienced, i saw ur full option egg incubator, but u am having problems to under stand the circuit diagram.. it will so kind of u if u please make the circuit elaborated and detailed component symbol and connections that can be easier for me to build it..

hi 991,
Sadly our colleague 'boncuk' died about 2 years ago.
I would suggest you say which part of the circuit is giving you a problem.
E

I am so sorry about boncuk brother,, actualy bro i am newly experienced one but interest about electronics is to strong,, but the problem is i dont understand many signs and symbols in a circuit like this circuit, i extreemly want to buil this circuit but i don understand its signs.. but it could easier for me if the circuit will be normally designed.. regards brother.

hi Niyaz,
Ref your PM, are you asking for circuit operation explanation or an explanation of the components.?

no sir, i just requesting to make circuit more clear as im a beaginer, the connections lcd display and component's total connection is being tuffer for me to build it i am so much in need to builsd a egg incubator circuit with micro controller witch will controll humidity temperature and timer to turn the eggs several time and the circuit design should be easier for me to understand..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back