Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

free solar panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
crashsite said:
You seriously think the government would be at a loss as to what else to tax us on if they lost their gasoline/diesel tax revenue? You must be a more trusting gentleman than I am!

I have no doubt they would find something to tax. These are very big revenue makers.

crashsite said:
I kind of don't buy the argument about the toxic materials. Certainly, none of them are "created" in the process of making solar panels.

I think hes talking out of his hat

Mormons

Thunderchild said:
I think hes talking out of his hat

If Joseph Smith could translate the Book of Mormon out of a hat and suck in millions of fanatical cultists maybe there's a future in talking out of one's hat....

But, I think MY disertation at least has technical validity. There's nothing "created", in the way of toxins in making photocells and there's no particular reason to release them into the environmnet during manufacture, use or recycling of them. It's not like the cell gets "used up" like a piece of wood or a chunk of coal as the energy is extracted from it.

yes well I get p!ssed off when people say oooh it can't be "the solution" thweres always a draw back I never heard of solar panels needing toxic stuff and once they are made the last 25+ years its not like petrol that you drag half way around the world and then bang its gone used once and thats that

...from the colonies,,,

Thunderchild said:
yes well I get p!ssed off when people say oooh it can't be "the solution" thweres always a draw back

Hmmmmmm...maybe it's a "Limey vs. Yank" thing. Here, in America, "talking out of one's hat" (or, "through your hat") means that you are talking without knowing what you are talking about. But, it would seem, form your last post, that we agree on this completely.

crashsite said:
But, it would seem, form your last post, that we agree on this completely.

thats nice to know

get real

c'mon people do some research.You don't need to spend any money.It's true, you can get free solar panels, free glass or whatever. Basically, use your head to think of places to ask. Use the internet to speed things up.Yellow pages. Does the place where you take your garbage have a swap shed? Anything you could ever need(almost) can be gotten for free.THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!

c'mon people do some research.You don't need to spend any money.It's true, you can get free solar panels, free glass or whatever. Basically, use your head to think of places to ask. Use the internet to speed things up.Yellow pages. Does the place where you take your garbage have a swap shed? Anything you could ever need(almost) can be gotten for free.THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!

Hi stumpy

I think you are not thinking out of the box

that you live in free to get world (without steeling) thats fine for you where i live there is no such a thing

steeling does have some serious health consequenses overhere besides it's just plain wrong to do so, the people that catch you will beat you to death

so if you can show me how to do it in the world I live in (south east asia) you're more than welcome to come and i will be gratefull, praise you and put you up for a nomination

Robert-Jan

Free? Really?

and i will be gratefull, praise you and put you up for a nomination

There may be a position opening up further north...North Korea...from the speculation about the possibility of Mr. Il being ill.

But, you are right. I'm not sure who is giving away free solar panels and the specific sources were not even hinted at.

You can only if you are moderator or adminestrator so which of the 2 you are????

:)

Robert-Jan

Free solar cells:

I bought some other books from that website, and got a .pdf of the "Sunshine to Dollars" book thrown in (special promotion a while back). Some of the marketing hype is a little over the top, but the books I bought were as advertised and I have no complaints. The hydrogen dvds are not very professional and pretty dry, but still had some good information.

I can't tell you the secret though, until I get all the free solar cells I need.

Perhaps this will either kill the thread or give it a shot of adrenaline:

Each year, during hurricane season, I'm reminded once again of the power of the sun and what I (as an electronics guy) think of as "resonance". How some mountains in Africa can start a ripple effect in the winds that, with the addition of energy and the rotation of the earth, can magnify (can I say, "amplify"?) to the monsters like Andrew, Katrina and recently, Ike. And, the process doesn't happen over geological time periods but, rather over days.

The power is there but, like a house fire, it's uncontrolled and destructive. Are the minds of men (and women) so limited that we can't figure out a way to tap some of that power and make use of it? Are we so mentally impotent that we can't figure out how to create our own ripples in the wind, artificially, in an environment where we can create mini hurricanes that we can control the characteristics of?

The energy is there and nautre has figured out how to do stuff with it. How about we humans also give it a shot?

Ooh, SV will like some of your comments.
He'll be able to provide you with some good examples of how it's done.

As for free solar panels, no such thing here in good oll RSA either.

My electrical utility company gave away free solar garden lights. I got only 10.
They are too dim to light up anything but they look nice in the garden at night.

I didn't know that there was no limit on the number of free solar garden lights to each person. I should have gotten thousands then I could have sold them.

I also got many free LED Christmas tree light srings.
I also got many free compact fluorescent light bulbs and some were recalled.

Mysterious connection between haarp and Audio Guru's house.

Hi Audioguru,

How did you manage to squeeze 10 out of them ? :D

on1aag.

He threaten to turn on his work bench again. Haarp :D

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back