Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free Energy Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, your a good writer. Maybe you missed your calling :)

Looking at that video, I think the OP means this energy generator is free to build. You just have to take apart a few appliances that you already own to get the parts.

"I am posting this here because I think old crankypants is going to kick some ass in the near future and we should help him in any way we can."allcanadian https://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4047.3360

Wha? Oh the thread on gibberish. CRANKYpants seems to have a stuck shift key though.
DID YOUR GENERATOR CAUSE YOUR MOTOR TO ACCELERATE? NO
OR DID YOUR GENERATOR CAUSE YOUR MOTOR TO DECELERATE? YES

I AM NOT CONCERNED WITH EFFICIENCY AND NEVER HAVE BEEN - I AM CONCERNED WITH ENHANCING OUR GENERATOR COILS ABILITY TO ACCELERATE THE PRIME MOVER WHILE DELIVERING POWER - AND WHILE ENHANCING MY ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND IT AND EXPLAIN IT TO OTHERS WHEN THE TIME COMES TO DO SO.

NOW, I AM CONCERNED WITH ENHANCING OUR CONCENTRIC BI-COIL'S HIGH VOLTAGE COIL'S ABILITY TO ACCELERATE THE PRIME MOVER WHILST AT THE SAME TIME FEEDING IT'S DELAYED INDUCED MAGNETIC FIELD INTO THE HIGH CURRENT COILS AND ENHANCING THEIR GENERATED OUTPUT... ACTUALLY BEEN THERE DONE THAT... THE NEXT STEP IS FINDING THE UPPER LIMITS AND BEST DESIGN PARAMETERS.

SO I WILL BE READY WHEN AC'S PROPHECY COMES TRUE ABOUT ME LICKING SOME BUTT.
Yes the thread does actually say "LICKING SOME BUTT" it's not a misquote.

Last edited:
Wha? Oh the thread on gibberish. CRANKYpants seems to have a stuck shift key though.

Blueroom, you're killing me! LOL

Your cartoons too, the ones you post every so often, sometime with only 11mins turnaround. You must have quite a stash ready to go :)

(What, you Google "dumb*ss cartoons bunk science," and then find 'em? The rubber band car, hilarious...)

I got this response from CRANKYpants over at overunity.
Quote from: blueroomelectronics on November 10, 2008, 09:55:53 PM
Saw that over at eletro-tech-online whose butt do you plan on licking? Why do you type in all caps? Are you shouting?

YOURS!
WHY SO AGGRESSIVE?
NO I AM NOT SHOUTING...
NOW PISS OFF!!!!!

(JUST KIDDING)

THAT'S SHOUTING... NOW GO BACK TO YOUR "INSIDE THE BOX" THINKING GROUP.

CHEERS
I_RON OF THE COLUMBIAS

I forgot I was on the fantasy and folly forums.

Last edited:
Hey guys.

I've just designed a water powered car. What you do is you strap a large water rocket to the back of your car. Fill the rocket half full of water then wait till the sun heats the contents of the bottle enough causing the pressure to rise.

Rinse and repeat.

By reading this you agree to pay for my design. (Above.) I charge 50GBP per view.

Thanks,
-Andrew. ;)

So do I use a 10 megawatt compressor for the air source?

Some of the guys posting in this thread really need to try to free energy power trick. Just make sure the power plug is turned off, insert 2 metal rods in the power plug, insert tongue to the 2 metal rods and turn the power point on...

Yea some of the posts in this thread are that good the posters SHOULD qualify for a Darwin Award.

Last edited:
I'm going to replicate this because I have far too much free time, and post a video on youtube of it failing miserably. Although I have no idea what a "high voltage coil" and a "high current coil" is. I'm just assuming it's the number of windings.

This is no joke, but a mate of mine who had just bought an electric scooter with a 50 Watt motor, asked me if it was possible to fit a small mast on it with a 100 Watt wind generator? His theory being that once he got moving the higher power from the wind generator would overcome all electrical losses, run the scooter for 100's of miles and yet keep the battery topped up. Seems he had been reading a lot on the internet about free energy. :(

No, not necessarily naive, you just don't understand the fundamentals...AT ALL. Consider this a parting gift from this pointless debate: learn what these equations mean, and remember them ANY and EVERY time someone tried to pitch this free energy/unity energy/perpetual motion (the terms go on ad nauseam) joke.

Until you can truly understand these equations, as applied to both open and closed systems, you will NEVER understand even the fundamentals of energy transfer. Note the word TRANSFER, not CREATION.

∑ Ein = ∑ Eout

Δ Esystem = Efinal - Einitial = E2 - E1

Δ E = ΔU + ΔKE + ΔPE; where:

ΔU = m(u2 - U1)
ΔKE = 1/2(V2² - V1²)
ΔPE = mg(z2 - z1)

These equations and further integrations, and derivatives of these equations, tell you everything you could ever want to know about E transfer.

Everything? That is quite a claim and you could really help me out by backing up that claim.

Strike this:
Let us say the US and Russia have atom bombs which are not a nuclear bombs (fission) but an atom bomb (fusion) because they do and that was peer reviewed when the Russians exploded the largest bomb in History (50MT) and it was no larger than a car.

EDIT - Statement should have been:
Let us say the US and Russia have h-bombs which are not a nuclear bombs (fission) but an h-bomb (fusion) because they do and that was peer reviewed when the Russians exploded the largest bomb in History (50MT) and it was no larger than a car.

So here is the thought experiment and question:
The h-bomb converts mass into the atomic energy contained within the mass. Given the fact that a gallon of water contains the atomic energy equal to the chemical energy of 212 million barrels of oil, can you show me where those equations describe the transfer of energy from the electrical impulse that starts the reaction to the atomic release of the energy within the mass?

I would like to know where these "equations and further integrations, and derivatives of these equations, tell you everything you could ever want to know about E transfer" exist.

I am not interested in pedantic banter which would only serve to prove AllCanadian right. Instead, a more technical discussion regarding mass to atomic energy conversion which I find to be the basis of every free energy device ever constructed.

"Not everything that counts is countable." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know about all this derivitive this and intregal that, but I do have one question.
Exactly where did you come up with "the fact that a gallon of water contains the atomic energy equal to the chemical energy of 212 million barrels of oil". I am sorry, but that just sounds absurd. Care to cite your source?

Oh! btw, good use of the word pedantic...

...atom bombs which are not a nuclear bombs (fission) but an atom bomb (fusion)

Perhaps you meant, "Regarding nuclear weapons, now I'm not referring to the A-bomb (atom bomb, or fission bomb) here, but an H-bomb (hydrogen, thermonuclear, or fission-fusion bomb)..." You may not be acquainted with the proper terminology, no problem.

Given the fact that a gallon of water contains the atomic energy equal to the chemical energy of 212 million barrels of oil

Where did this come from? Perhaps you meant that water boils at 212F...

Last edited:
Hey Corey, do you think we were being pedantic?

Perhaps you meant, "Regarding nuclear weapons, now I'm not referring to the A-bomb (atom bomb, or fission bomb) here, but an H-bomb (hydrogen, thermonuclear, or fission-fusion bomb)..." You may not be acquainted with the proper terminology, no problem.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was an edit typo. Fusion bomb = hydrogen bomb. Thanks for spotting that. I will edit my original so it is quoted properly and make an edit remark.

Not hardly.

**broken link removed**

That is hardly the end all be all of the atomic energy left in the water and the methods for extracting that energy are not all being made public for obvious reasons.

And so my question stands and other than your thoughtful response, the usual mindless dribble of idiots only validate AllCanadian and Thane Heins.

While Thane may not know how or why it works, it does work and has been validated and reinvented more times than I could ever recall.

The excess energy is a mass to atomic energy conversion taking place in the core. That core probably contains enough atomic energy to power New York for a year and so you will never be able to measure the core loss.

"Not everything that counts is countable." - Albert Einstein

And so my question stands:
I would like to know where these "equations and further integrations, and derivatives of these equations, tell you everything you could ever want to know about E transfer" exist.

"TheBuzz" said:
Everything? That is quite a claim and you could really help me out by backing up that claim.

You free energy guys really are fools. Do you really expect that I have nothing better to do with my time, than to figure out a way to illustrate to you, and I am assuming AllCanadian also, how those equations apply to EVERY thing regarding energy transfer? Do you have any clue as to how complex and, with how much time would be consumed for such a task? That is why the equations exist, that have BEEN PROVEN. Therefore if an idea like this foolish one of over-unity, violates those equations, you know that it is a BAD idea, and that it can't happen, without having to derive equations that are 15 pages long, because someone already has.

Imagine this: someone tells you they invent an electrical transformer that produces more power out, than power in. Do you need to truly start looking at the complex calculations of magnetism, permeability, and yes, even Energy transfer, and disproving the idea mathematically piece-wise?

No, you know that Pin = Pout in a transformer, and your done, it was PROVEN.

Therefore, they are either uneducated on transformers, or they are arguing against proven knowledge, using un-proven ideas, therefore making them fools.

Look, have you ever even studied higher level Thermodynamics?
Do you even understand those equations, in even the simplest terms?

If you did, you would understand that Perp. Motion/Unity Energy violates those equations, when they are violated you pass from "hey I know what I am talking about", to "hello, I am a Perpetual Motion Kool-Aid drinker." Today the flavor is.....

Strike this:
Let us say the US and Russia have atom bombs which are not a nuclear bombs (fission) but an atom bomb (fusion) because they do and that was peer reviewed when the Russians exploded the largest bomb in History (50MT) and it was no larger than a car.

EDIT - Statement should have been:
Let us say the US and Russia have h-bombs which are not a nuclear bombs (fission) but an h-bomb (fusion) because they do and that was peer reviewed when the Russians exploded the largest bomb in History (50MT) and it was no larger than a car.

I don't know what any of that was supposed to mean.:rolleyes:

So here is the thought experiment and question:
The h-bomb converts mass into the atomic energy contained within the mass. Given the fact that a gallon of water contains the atomic energy equal to the chemical energy of 212 million barrels of oil, can you show me where those equations describe the transfer of energy from the electrical impulse that starts the reaction to the atomic release of the energy within the mass?

Ein must equal Eout.

Look genius, the reason Einstein originally purposed that the energy was coming from the conversion of mass, WAS SO THAT HE DID NOT VIOLATE, I repeat, DID NOT VIOLATE THAT VERY EQUATION:
--> Ein = Eout.

saturn1bguy said:

Lol... He is just like the others, crams a bunch of unrelated facts into his head, paints the extrapolated picture he wants, and then comes out of the Over Unity cave to try and avenge all of the fellows back at the cave....

Look "Buzz", you seem to have it all figured out, correct? Then disprove this simple equation: Ein = Eout, in any way, shape or form, against any of those Over-Unity ideas. Whether it is the self replenishing battery, or the car that generates its own energy, or the reciprocal water-fall, or blah, blah, blah....its laughable.

Simple right? Prove it wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back