Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

free AC adapters. input 220-240V, output 24Vac 1500mA 36VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

salty joe

Model # XY-24001500AC Xing Yuan Electronics Co.

I have 7 of these. You pay shipping.

A kind offer, but where in the world are you?
Presumably these are wall warts or ??
What type of mains connector do they have?

Not that I am interested, but this information would be usefull to someone who is.

JimB

I am in north east Ohio, USA.
They don't have a plug to hang on the wall. More like a transformer with a cord. The power cord has two prongs. I am not familar with that kind of 220 plug. Maybe it's what is used in Europe?

Are they SMPS type or old iron core transformer type?

I don't know if they are switching. I got them a couple months ago with some pumps and controllers. All I wanted were the pumps. I'm salvaging the controllers for parts. These adapters I just did not want to throw away.
I hope you can read the label. Each one weighs a couple pounds or so.

HTH.
Joe

I guess the next trip to the landfill, these get tossed into the electronics recycle bin. Oh well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back