Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Found this LC meter using the internal 16F628 comparators

Status
Not open for further replies.
5V relay from dial up modem.............yipeee I have this old stuff......l'm lokking for the relay....i think i may found....
And yes I built it on a PIC16F628A......it works..

Last edited:
5V relay from dial up modem.............yipeee I have this old stuff......l'm lokking for the relay....i think i may found....
And yes I built it on a PIC16F628A......it works..
Try to publish a well focused photograph, and perhaps Phil Rice could be thanked!

'Calibrating' message constantly....

Mine shows overrange after calibration screen.......can you find some possible causes::

I have the very same problem, 'Calibrating' displayed, with a 1-second tick from the 5v relay. Used an 82uh inductor as well as a 100uh, the best F1 frequency I get is 00050820 (82uh) - so I'm guessing that part is OK. Tried flashing different 16F628's, but just the same results :( - C & Ccal caps are 1000pf silver-mica 1%. Many thanks for any tips - Richard, England :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back