Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

footprints for PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

theEgO

hey..
can somone tell me what is the footprint required for a 3 legged toggle switch and also the footprint for a right angle BNC female connector??
i am using PROTEL software fot the PCB designs.
thnx

You need to be very specific on what parts you are using. You need to decide which manufacturer and part you want for the switch and BNC connector; there isn't any generic footprint - it differs from part to part. Once you decide on parts, just look on their datasheets for footprint info; they'll have everything you need.

I think there is a footprint for a BNC connector in the Miscellaneous connectors library. You'll probably have to build the footprint for the Toggle switch; there is usually a recommended footprint patten in the datasheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back