Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Fm transmitters 2010-10-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these transmitters are basically the same. They have a tank circuit, a few transistors and an antena. The transistors are just acting as a common collector amplifier, and the transisor with the tank circuit connected to the collector is a simple mixer that combines the audio with the frequency of the tank circuit. They do work, but there are plenty of other good ones out there that you can choose from.

The first schematic, the first transistor is used to amplify the signal and the second one is a oscillator??

greats

audio video transmitter and reciever of 4GHz frequency

All of these transmitters are basically the same. They have a tank circuit, a few transistors and an antena. The transistors are just acting as a common collector amplifier, and the transisor with the tank circuit connected to the collector is a simple mixer that combines the audio with the frequency of the tank circuit. They do work, but there are plenty of other good ones out there that you can choose from.
if you know about my mention circuit diagram, please send all the information and nessesary circuit diagrams to me

Will you please explain the circuit diagram ....which part behaves as the modulating and many more which i dont know about....i hope its gud

i have tried to construct morethan 3 circuits from different sites. Sadly i failed to make them work bcoz i dont know anything abt inductors.. Whats 24swg n 28swg copper enammeled wires? How much bigger are them? Can any1 help me? Or was the problem with my radio bcoz i used my mobile fm radio..? Thanx

i have tried to construct morethan 3 circuits from different sites. Sadly i failed to make them work bcoz i dont know anything abt inductors.. Whats 24swg n 28swg copper enammeled wires? How much bigger are them? Can any1 help me? Or was the problem with my radio bcoz i used my mobile fm radio..? Thanx
hi, please see the link where they give the SWG to diameter in mm as a table.
you need the enameled copper wire. yes. you can use the transformer's recovered wire or get a 2 feet piece from any winding shop. you can use drill bits as shaft for winding the coil to get the diameter of coil you need. the coil can be close wound, means there need not be any gap between the turns.
After forming the coil, you need to clean the edges with a blade to clear the enamel coating for proper soldering.
One good schematic i saw was from Audioguru, who made extensive calculations to make the circuit behave efficient. called ,FM TX mod4 as he only whetted the design. If you don't find, i can send you the details and pcb artwork for the same.

Hi. actually from circuit i have done, just only amplifier stage success. but i have problem with trimmer capacitor. it doesn't work properly. i do know why. please help me sir.

Hi great circuit but it would be helpful with some operation explanation and other system explanation like **broken link removed** would be great too

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back