Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Transmitter for Portable CD player

Status
Not open for further replies.

johneppen

I was just wondering if anyone out there has a schematic for a high quality fm transmitter that can be connected to my discman. It doesn't have to be stereo, but clear crisp transmission is a must. It doesn't need to transmit over twenty feet. I previously built a fm bug and connected my discman to the microphone inputs. The sound was transmitted but it was also accompanied by an annoying hiss from the transmitter. Hopefully there is a transmitter that is fairly easy to construct, and doesn't include this above mentioned hiss. Thanks

hai u can go for ba1404 for ur cdwalkmen

hai my name is vijaya i can help in this regard go for ba1404 ckt i am have xerox copy of that if u wnat i will attach soft ur email u can contact on my mail wishvijay@rediffmail.com or phone 9am to 6pm 5737497/98/99 9845040265 ok have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back