Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Radio Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

electromoss

Hey all, I recently bought an internet tv and radio player which also is a FM radio.

It comes with the FM antenna which you plug in the YPbPr jack at the back.

But for some reason, I can't seem to get the FM radio stations that I want.

I live in Canada and there are plenty of radio stations here in my area but I can't get any of them. I receive only 2 stations.
I shretched out the antenna wire and positioned the player all over the place. But it did not help much.

Is it the device thats defective or is there a problem with the FM receiving?

I wouldn't say it's defective, the receiver is probably junk and there might be an antenna issue as wel. How are you running the antenna?

bloki, it could be a multi function port, it may use an existing video cable as an antenna, this is quiet common for cheap FM antennas, if it's not plugged into anything at the other end that might be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back