Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fixes code remote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuee

Hi, I purchased 10 of these units thinking i can use my 433mhz remote as it mentions it learns.
Well that was till i received them and found they are only for use with their fix code remote but i dont want to, i would like to make a small 2 chanel remote to control them. is this possible?

Receiver
**broken link removed**

the remote they say will work,
**broken link removed**

Schematic would be greatly appreciated.
I would like to use 3 switches with button 1. press once on, press again off
and the remaindder switches with button 2, press once on, press again off

I am using several of the four-button 315MHz transmitters around here to control my garage doors and motorized gate. The matching receivers I am using have four outputs (no relays). I threw away the 433Mhz remotes that came with my garage doors (which had poor range) , and wired the four channel receiver to the garage doors (with some interface logic), and now have several inexpensive remotes. With an outdoor antenna on the receiver, I am getting a range of ~300m. The transmitters and receiver(s) have a 9^3 code settable with solder-in jumpers for security...

I just want to make a small remote to use the receivers as i have already. How can i do this the easiest and quickest way.

So any remote will work? the seller tells me only the one they sell will work as its programmed to that unit but need one asap and dont want to wait 4-6weeks for delivery.
I cant seem to find one in australia?

From what I can see here: https://zabdz.en.alibaba.com/produc...reless_remote_control_receiver_ZABR1_01_.html
The ZABR1 receiver is the small daughter board plugged into the bigger board that has decoding, relay, and srew terminals attached.

The two center pins are "data," and you can see them tucked under the antenna on your board. I would remove the ZABR1, supply power to it and see what signal your transmitter makes on those center pins. There is probably a chip under the receiver board that does the decoding per se. Get the number off that chip and look it up. There may be a way to set a default or no code so your device will work.

John

The transmitter must have the encoder chip that matches the corresponding 2272 decoder chip in the receiver. The security coding in the Tx is matched to the same pattern in the Rx. I bought eight transmitters and have them matched to two receivers (for different purposes)

**broken link removed**that I bought.

Last edited:
MikeML that link isnt working.
Should the one you linked to work straight away or if i find a remote what runs on 2272 decoder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back