Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fixed pH measuring circuit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minh Thanh

Can you give me your opinion about this ? Whether I can take a buffer circuit to the second opamp's non-inverting input ? Thank.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    42 KB · Views: 122
hi,
R1 and C1 form a filter/smoothing circuit for the PH signal.
Also if you connected the buffer output to the -inp of the 2nd stage, Vout would be inverted.

Why do you want to change the circuit.?

E

Last edited:
hi,
R1 and C1 form a filter/smoothing circuit for the PH signal.
Also if you connected the buffer output to the -inp of the 2nd stage, Vout would be inverted.

E
What happen if I detach out R1 and C1 the circuit and connecting buffer output to -inp of 2nd stage .?

What happen if I detach out R1 and C1 the circuit and connecting buffer output to -inp of 2nd stage .?

hi,
If you connect the output of the buffer directly to the -inp of the 2nd stage, the amplifier will work correctly.
E

EDIT:
Look at these two simulations, original and modified.
Corrected the OPA supply voltages.

Attachments

• A09.gif
    A09.gif
    37.4 KB · Views: 129
  • A10.gif
    A10.gif
    37.2 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I mean is to connect the non- inverting input of 2nd stage not inverting input. Reason that I want to change is because I want to own a new circuit for myself . The circuit that I shown which is original circuit on a workshop web. However, If Vout will be inverted , Can I use absolute circuit to make Vout become positive ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back