Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Firefox problem logging on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_2545

Super Moderator
Hi guys (& gals),

Today, I am having trouble logging on with firefox. I have not experienced a problem before. I am useing a windows PC. I tried changing my password, and that was not sucessful. I finally tried internet explorer and it let me on. Is anyone else having this same trouble?

I use Firefox, no problems at all.

No, mine still won't let me log on. It recognises me but then kicks me back to the log in page.

I get this far...

Attachments

• Electro-tech login problem.pdf
    94.5 KB · Views: 301
What happens if you click the link? The forums have been buggy for the last few days. Make sure you send a message direclty to Electro Master.
Clear your cookies and web cache (private data) in the tools menu.
What version of Firefox are you both using?

Last edited:
That screen shot was just a second long it automatically kicked back and asked for login info. I am using Firefox version 3.0.7

**broken link removed**
I love BB code, I think I'm going to start making all my posts image only.

Last edited:
Eh SC I'll have to take a pic of my nu tee-shirt, basically it goes..." if I gave a s**t you'd be the first person I'd give it too" but it might be considered too crude for this forum.

Clearing the web cache and cookies did it! Thanks

Ive tried clearing the cache and cookies, no success, still need to relogon.

Works OK with IE, but not Mozilla Firefox.

Admin are working on the problem.

Ive tried clearing the cache and cookies, no success, still need to relogon.

Works OK with IE, but not Mozilla Firefox.

Admin are working on the problem.

when you remove the firefox, may be you have to clean the rigistry off the firefox related entries. Then while installing firefox afresh, it ask you whether to copy bookmarks etc from IE. you may say NO. It is better to build afresh.

Last edited:
**broken link removed**
I posted a link rather than the image out of sensitivity to other forum users =) Google image search is great, type in what you're thinking there and there's probably an image that relates =)

mvs Sarma, he should most definitely not re-install firefox =) There's nothing wrong with firefox, it's the website.

when you remove the firefox, may be you have to clean the rigistry off the firefox related entries. Then while installing firefox afresh, it ask you whether to copy bookmarks etc from IE. you may say NO. It is better to build afresh.

hi Sarma.
Have been using Mozilla Firefox for a long time, all these problems started last weekend, others have now got the same problem.

Ive flushed all the web caches and started afresh, still got the problem.

Admin are working on the problem.:)

What I find strange is that not everyone is haveing the problem. I'm having a strange error where every now and then I'll get corrupt code on my screen but no login issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back