Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Finite State Machnies & Tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarr

Hi,

Is this the right place to ask about FSM's and state tables? I am new to FSM's and have done my first diagram and table (attached), just wanted some advice on if I have made any realy booboo's

If you look at the diag, I have a state called "monitor" this is the main state that siits there and checks things like temp / timeout / vend, if this the correct way to do a FSM diag or should I have tests (temp / timeout / vend) is seperate states?

Also am I correct in having things like "change temps" as a state when really it just changes the temp and returns so it is not a "change temps" state for very long.

Thanks

Steve

Attachments

• FSMDiag.jpg
    FSMDiag.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back