Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Extra NI Multisim Libraries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llamarama

Hello everyone, I've been using Multisim 12.0 at uni for my course. I like it, apart from the lack of component libraries. I wouldn't usually mind but it doesn't have a CD4026 which I use a lot or even a 555! Are there any downloadable libraries that include "blocks" of components? Someone suggested the component editor included, but I don't know the models to use and don't really fancy making more than a few parts.

Thanks in advance

I know it is a pain to learn a new one, but you might look at LTSpice. There is a lot of help here for it and there is a Yahoo users group with a lot of models. Many manufactures provide Spice models for their parts.

I'll have to give that a look, I've heard it mentioned a few times. Hopefully since it has a user group it'll have the models for the more obscure CMOS parts I need, even though I don't think the 4026, 4047 or 4046 are particularly obscure parts... Thanks for the heads up :)

The CMOS library has been post here a couple of times so it would probably work for you -- and it's free!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back