Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ever had one of those weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

spec

Most Helpful Member
Have you ever had one of those weeks where everything goes wrong and whatever you touch turns to dust; I'm in the middle of one of those weeks at the moment.

It all started when I updated EAGLE and lost my files.

Then a shifty sounding fellow phoned to say that our Barclaycards had been compromised; I told him I was not falling for that one. But, after a load of phone calls and messing around, it turned out to be genuine and now our credit cards have been cancelled.

Then the missus lost one her favorite ear-rings (very serious).

Then I lost my mobile phone, and so it is going on.

Then, this morning at 3am, there was an almighty crash from the road in front of our house. So at missus' goading I went out in my pyjamas to to investigate and found this:

2016_10_13_ETO_CAR_CRASH_01.jpg

Last edited:
Nice PJ's. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back