Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ETO Online Quiz Sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quizz V7.0 by Mr Al (Electronic and Electrical). Score = 7

Here's what I got wrong:

Q2 (Transformers), Q6 (LCD) and Q10.

It was a nice test. Just per curiosity, for the question on State Space. Would you go for Laplace and find the inverse matrix of (p-IA) + Discretization (sampling of 1ms to find F and H), then Commandability matrix Wc and find the Command Vector Uc . Or did you just calculate it from the equation of a charging capacitor and replaced t with 10 ms ? (Knowing that if you do that, you'll find 95.162e-3).

Doing that with matrix calculations isn't worth it for a first order system in my opinion, so I guess you did it another way that's better and faster.

Thanks,

Hi,

Sorry i didnt see your post until just now. Eric posted so looked at this thread again.

Im not entirely sure i understand your question, but it sounds like you are wondering how the result came out to be what one of the multiple choices indicates.
In that case, the question was to find the response at the given time USING EULERS METHOD, not some other method which could quite conceivably give a more accurate result or at the very least, different. With the chosen method the idea was not to get a perfectly accurate result, but to use that method to obtain the result. When that is done, the result will come out to one of the multiple choice results shown. The idea here is numerical simplicity over perfection, which gets some people started and from there they go on to discover more accurate numerical methods.

Last edited:
hi,

Any member who would like to submit 10 questions to create a Quiz in the ETO Tools section, please contact me by PM, I will provide more details.

The questions can be Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level, based on any of the Topics covered on the ETO Forums.

To date, there are 11 Quizzes available in the Tools section, covering various topics.

E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back