Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ETO Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericgibbs

Most Helpful Member
hi,
I could not log into ETO or EDABoard forums all day yesterday, 12thAugust, did anyone else have a problem.?

Eric

I was not particularly 'bothered', I was just curious why ETO and EDA were both down.

Does anyone know the reason for the problem.?

No problem here with ETO.
No idea about EDAboard.

JimB

No probs here with ETO yesterday.

I could get on ETO many times yesterday. Quickly as usual.

I could get on ETO forums several times yesterday no problem. But, it still takes up to 15 seconds to log into chat.

My experience is the same as Inq's--Site loaded fine any time I logged in, but the chat took a long time to connect.

Today, my internet provider's DNS server didn't have the necessary information to access either AAC or ETO. I did access them earlier via my smart phone, so I knew that TWC had a problem.

I had an issue yesterday and this morning; couldn't open the site for around an Hr.

Surprisingly, one of the few things that never me me down...is ETO.

I can always access ETO no matter what happens to others on the WWW. I often sit and wonder why???
Hence my abundance of comments, chirps and all here.... funny videos posted too. Never issues :wideyed:

Strange :joyful:

Maybe ETO's server is based right here in Africa. Crazier things have happened....

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back